Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United
Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United 22.12.2021
- Spurs held Liverpool to a 2-2 draw at the weekend in their first game in two weeks.
- West Ham have just one win in their last six and are winless in their last three (D1, L2).
- Tottenham have won nine of their 12 home games in all competitions.
- West Ham have failed to score in each of their last three games.
Trophy chance for Spurs and West Ham
Spurs take on West Ham in the EFL Cup quarter-finals on Wednesday and both sides will view this competition as a real chance to claim some silverware.
The Hammers have already dumped out Manchester City, who were seeking a fifth straight win in the competition, and Manchester United in the earlier rounds but have hit a rough patch in form.
Spurs have recovered from a coronavirus crisis just as a number of their Premier League rivals have been hit by similar problems, and after holding Liverpool to a 2-2 draw at the weekend should head into this tie in confident mood.
Rested Spurs have the edge
Tottenham had a two-week break between beating Norwich and facing Liverpool but showed no signs of ring rust as they matched the title challengers and claimed what was just about a deserved point. West Ham’s game against Norwich was called off at the weekend, but they have still played three times to Spurs’ once over the last few weeks and they are winless during that time.
The Hammers have just one win in their last six in all competitions and they’ve failed to score in each of their last three games (D1, L2). Spurs have been strong at home all season, with nine wins in 12 games in all competitions and their only defeats have come against Chelsea and Manchester United.
At odds against, a home win looks the best play here for our main bet and a 2-0 win for Tottenham has a chance in the correct score market. Spurs have scored exactly two goals in three of their last four domestic games, the other being a 3-0 win over Norwich, and the goals have dried up for West Ham as they have failed to score in three games since beating Chelsea 3-2.
ADDITIONAL FREE PREDICTIONS
WARNING FREE PREDICTIONS ARE NOT FIXED MATCHES SO THEY ARE NOT 100% SURE. FOR FIXED MATCHES SUBSCRIBE TO OUR OFFERS!
|21:00||Ajax – Sittard||1||1.20||5-0|
|16:00||PAOK – AEL Larissa||1||1.25||3-1|
|18:00||Olympiacos Piraeus – Levadiakos||1||1.20||2-0|
|20:45||St. Mirren – Celtic||2||1.20||0-0|
|13:30||Kallithea – Zakynthos||1||1.20||2-0|
|14:30||Vis Artena – Gladiator||1||1.50||2-0|
About Free Tips
- Free Soccer Predictions are not 100% secure. For Sure Games you need to subscribe to our offers. We gurantee 100% satisficaton in payed fixed matches. We Are Advice you how to make money with online betting games with 100% winning rate. Outcome of the game is know before. No Risk Only 18+ Gamblers. Dont Re-Sell our games, If you do reselling of our matches the outcome of the game will be compromised. So please dont share any fixed game that you will get from us. Skysportbet offers free tips, fixed matches & Soccer Payed Predictions and Many More……
TELEGRAM: +389 71 218 642